Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 1

     Welcome everyone to our day 1!
     I proudly woke up at 7am this morning, and started cleaning and cutting up my vegetables.  We decided to make the Mean Green Juice.  The mean green juice includes Kale, Celery, Apples, Ginger, Cucumber, and Lemon!  Everything took me about an hour.  I doubled the recipe and it made enough for my husband and I for breakfast, AND for lunch.

       Seems like a lot of vegetables and fruits doesn't it?? Well it makes a lot more juice than you would think!  My husband had a hard time drinking it, I thought it was okay, but not great. But we are persevering!

       Now for dinner/dessert, I made a sweeter fruit juice! It was SOOO good! Probably the best juice I have ever drank!  It had Pineapple, Carrot, Apple and Celery.  So yummy!

       Yummy Yummy Yummy!  So our first day is over.  All in all, we slept a lot today,  I had headaches, we had to pee a lot.  It was an okay day.  One thing we noticed is we both feel very full after we drink our juice.  
I had some pretty fierce cravings today.  It's like I just wanted to be chewing something! Just wanted something to snack on!
Tomorrow we will weigh in!


No comments:

Post a Comment